Senior Consulting Director and Industry Lead
Do you play to win? Are you motivated by driving and developing your own portfolio of clients? Do you have a consulting and sales background?
Yes, then you might be our Senior Consulting Director at Charlie Tango.
Join Charlie Tango and you will head a team of fellow industry and technology experts to lead digital transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - including many top 100 companies and central government organizations - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner you will work with clients to improve the lives of consumers, citizen, employees and users. You will affect how people buy, do transactions, manage their funds, interact with central government agencies, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for industrial company customers among many other.
Digital Business and User Experience
Are you ready to join our Digital Business and User Experience practice in Copenhagen, to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Can you drive change through digital business development, design and technology within sales, marketing and customer service, with a focus on how companies market, sell and provide service to their customers?
Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities of digital. They are investing in whole new business models – this is reinventing marketing, sales, service and channels with digital embedded throughout and the customer at the heart of everything. As a Consulting Director with Charlie Tango, this gives you a chance to focus on both profit-taking and top-line growth of our clients and use your industry knowledge and experience to solve our clients’ challenges by designing and implementing strategies, operating models, processes, organization models, governance and technical solutions in customer experience, sales, service, commerce and analytics.
As Senior Consulting Director, you will head a strong and ambitious consulting team in Charlie Tango. In the role you:
- Are a team lead for a number of consultants within our Digital Business and User Experience practice. Your role is to help yourself and the team perform to reach their business as well as personal objectives by developing and orchestrating the team’s professional and commercial activities to reach the overall financial objectives of the practice.
- Confidently embrace and articulate the entire value proposition of Charlie Tango, and while being an expert within the field of your own practice, you are capable of breaking this down into the entire range of products, services and solutions being offered
- Are single-handed able to discuss, develop and implement strategies at the highest strategic level of the clients, identifying, framing, scoping and executing large complex programs, consisting of more projects.
Head of Industry
Furthermore, the role as a Senior Director includes that you will hold the position as Head of Industry within the Financial Services Industry, driving and fronting our initiatives towards one or several areas such as banking, asset financing, life & pension or insurance. In the role you:
- Define and execute Charlie Tango’s go-to-market strategy within a designated strategic industry.
- Are responsible for conducting market, competitor and industry research, segmentation, positioning, marketing, sales and customer intimacy across the entire value proposition of Charlie Tango.
- Position yourself as a Charlie Tango-industry thought leader, demonstrating deep insights into the strategic drivers and challenges in the designated industry, and share this knowledge with relevant stakeholder in Charlie Tango and in the industry.
- Proactively coordinate the total sales and relationship effort towards the designated industry across Charlie Tango’s practices, advisory teams and partnerships.
- Build relationship at the strategic level as well as active participation in industry communities.
About Charlie Tango
At Charlie Tangowe transform brands by delivering coherent customer experiences, combining strategy, creativity, and technology. We have our main office at Østerbro near Trianglen. With a highly diversified team of 200 specialists and yearly revenue of 300m DKK, we master the full digital lifecycle process from digital strategy development and innovation, over creative and technological engineering and services.
Charlie Tango A/S is a wholly owned KMD A/S subsidiary. KMD is one of Denmark's largest IT services groups.
For more information about Charlie Tango please visit: www.charlietango.dk
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Andreas B. Iversen on email [email protected] or mobile 21 44 12 98
- You have minimum 5-10 years relevant work experience, preferably from a leading consulting firm, digital agency, software company and/or large company business development function.
- Hold a MSc in Economics and Business Administration (cand.merc.) or have another similar academic background.
- Track record of identifying and prospecting new biz as well as developing existing clients.
- Have a background from consulting, including experience with consulting frameworks.
- Have experience with selling and delivering within the financial service industry.
- Is passionate about technology and follow new digital trends.
- Has excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Is fluent in English and Danish.